Our skin can fully describe the state of the organism as a whole. Acne can be the first symptom of some diseases. Its location is also indicant. So when we face chest acne, we should ask ourselves: what does it mean, what causes acne on chest and what do we do in such a situation? The most important question we will focus on is the one of chest acne causes.
The chest and neck areas are very intimate places. With no doubt everyone agrees that pimples on chest look really unaesthetic. And it’s not our fault because pimples can occur anywhere on our skin, where there are pores that produce sebum. And if sebaceous glands get clogged, acne can appear on any part of the body. So what causes acne on chest?
It is important that we understand that pimples sometimes appear on our chest, back, face or somewhere else. It is a normal process. Such single pimples can appear for no specific reason. It might be a clogged duct which made acne occur. It happens. It can be connected with hormones. In case the pimples appear on a regular basis, you definitely face a real problem. In order to find the proper treatment of your problem you should be aware of chest acne causes.
What Causes of Acne on Chest?
- Often clogged sebum and sweat glands are the causes of acne on chest. A large number of small whitehead pimples can occur on your skin as the result of such problem.
- Pimples on chest can appear as a kind of allergic reaction to any perfume or cosmetic product.
- What we wear can become a cause of acne on chest. Red pimples can appear on chest as the result violation of organism thermoregulation. It means you wear clothes that fit too tight. Your body might lack ventilation especially when your clothes are made of synthetic materials and are too tight. Such pimples because of improper thermoregulation may also appear under your breast.
- Hormonal imbalance is one of the causes of pimples on chest. Hormonal disorders change sebum production and local immunity. In case hormonal changes are caused by natural causes (for example lactation or pregnancy), such rashes will disappear on their own almost completely as soon as hormonal balance gets normal again.
- What else causes pimples on chest? Reproductive system diseases and disorders may cause acne on chest. Some girls experience acne before the periods. Later such rashes are naturally gone by themselves. It can also be regarded as hormone fluctuations.
- Many researches consider stress as a cause of acne on the chest. In case they are caused by stress, pimples may appear simultaneously on the chest and on the back along your spine.
- Immune deficiency and nasty forms of uncompensated diabetes can also lead to acne on chest.
- Rashes of various degrees of severity may be a sign of an allergic reaction (you may be allergic to any drug or to any care product, cosmetics or food you consume).
- Red rashes can occur as a result of cold-related diseases.
- Lack of attention to elementary personal hygiene is often a cause of acne on chest.